Search Birding Beijing
- Yeyahu with Per Alström and Zhao Min
- Miyun Reservoir with Beijing Hikers
- Male Przevalski’s Redstart at Lingshan joined by a female!
- New photos of the PRZEVALSKI’S REDSTART at Lingshan
- PRZEVALSKI’S REDSTART in Beijing!
- Asian Rosy Finches
- CHIFFCHAFF – new for Beijing (or not)
- Birding with the Right Honourable Mr Kenneth Clarke MP
- Birding Beijing on Prime Time TV!
- The Birds of Beijing And The Air They Fly In
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Popular Topics (click to find relevant posts)Amur Falcon Asian House Martin Asian Rosy Finch Baer's Pochard Baikal Teal Bai Qingquan Beijing Ben Wielstra Blunt-winged Warbler Bohemian Waxwing Botanical Gardens Brian Jones Brown Shrike Bull-headed Shrike Chinese Hill Warbler Choshi Common Kingfisher Crested Kingfisher Dalian Dandong Donggang Dusky Thrush Eastern Marsh Harrier Golden Eagle Great Bustard Greater Spotted Eagle Grey-headed Woodpecker Guldenstadt's Redstart Hebei Province Jan-Erik Nilsen Jankowski's Bunting Japan japanese quail Japanese Waxwing Jennifer Leung Jesper Hornskov Jinzhou Bay Laotieshan Liaoning Province Lingshan Ma Chang Migration Miyun Reservoir Mongolian Lark Nanpu Olympic Forest Park Oriental Plover Oriental Stork Pallas's Rosefinch Paul Holt Per Alström Peter Cawley Red-flanked Bluetail Relict Gull Ritan Park Rudong Saker Shanghai Shidu Shi Jin Short-toed Eagle Siberian Crane Spike Millington Spoon-billed Sandpiper Tom Beeke Trip Report upland buzzard Vega Gull White-cheeked Starling White-naped Crane Wild Duck Lake Wu Ling Shan Yellow Bittern yeyahu Yeyahu NR
Tag Archives: Grey-faced Buzzard
Frustration was the word of the day. Anyone who has been birding in China will know that frustration is something that you just have to get used to. Today we were chucked off one of the prime viewing areas for … Continue reading