You can now listen to my interview about Jankowski’s Bunting with Charlie Moores on the Talking Naturally website. Click here. Thanks to Charlie for giving me a platform to help raise further awareness about the plight of this unique bird.
Search Birding Beijing
- Here is a nice hybrid DUSKY x NAUMANN'S THRUSH at Peking University today. #intergrades http://t.co/5dbTMh4tQe 1 day ago
- I have finally seen the JAPANESE THRUSH at Peking University campus! #FirstforBeijing http://t.co/Km9HEB2UWN 1 day ago
- RED-THROATED or BLACK-THROATED THRUSH (or a bit of both!?) http://t.co/UWMueN3mQ7 3 days ago
- An Unfortunate Vulture wp.me/p1334i-Mk 3 days ago
- Two photos taken today from my ap't window: right image at 0748am and left is now. #smog http://t.co/IqrarZR73K 4 days ago
Popular Topics (click to find relevant posts)Amur Falcon Asian House Martin Baer's Pochard Bai Qingquan Beijing Ben Wielstra Blunt-winged Warbler Bohemian Waxwing Botanical Gardens Brian Jones Brown Shrike Bull-headed Shrike Chinese Hill Warbler Choshi Common Kingfisher Crested Kingfisher Dalian Dandong Donggang Dusky Thrush Eagle Owl Eastern Marsh Harrier Golden Eagle Great Bustard Greater Spotted Eagle Grey-headed Woodpecker Hebei Province Jan-Erik Nilsen Jankowski's Bunting Japan japanese quail Japanese Waxwing Jennifer Leung Jesper Hornskov Jinzhou Bay Laotieshan Liaoning Province Lingshan Long-eared Owl Ma Chang Migration Miyun Reservoir Mongolian Lark Nanpu Olympic Forest Park Oriental Plover Oriental Stork Pallas's Rosefinch Paul Holt Per Alström Peter Cawley Red-flanked Bluetail Relict Gull Ritan Park Rudong Saker Shanghai Shidu Shi Jin Short-toed Eagle Siberian Crane Spike Millington Spoon-billed Sandpiper Summer Palace Tom Beeke Trip Report upland buzzard Vega Gull White-cheeked Starling White-naped Crane Wild Duck Lake Wu Ling Shan Yellow Bittern yeyahu Yeyahu NR